January 12, 2023
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for Web3, a responsible data economy and a decentralized society. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for a Head of Marketing or Director of Marketing to lead in growing our ecosystem and generate awareness. The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion for the blockchain industry and will have excellent communication skills.
- Manage and lead the Marketing team
- Lead all marketing efforts including growth marketing, partnerships, product marketing, content, social media, data analytics, branding, PR and communications
- Develop quarterly OKRs and KPIs for the Marketing team
- Lead growth marketing strategy, dev acquisition, retention and engagement
- Structure and launch new programs, events, campaigns, and initiatives focused on growth marketing and branding
- Work closely with leadership from other functions (e.g. Product & Engineering, BD and Community) to ensure that Marketing is aligned with the overall business strategy and goals
- Develop methods for data-driven decision making; set growth metrics for campaigns, engagement and events, and surface and communicate effectively about the analytical insights
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- (Optional but preferred) Masters degree in marketing or MBA
- 8+ years of professional experience and 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in building and managing a high-performing marketing team
- In-depth knowledge of Layer-1 blockchain networks and DeFi, NFT and crypto gaming.
- (Optional but preferred) 3+ years of full-time experience at a notable layer-1 blockchain network and/or DeFi/NFT/Gaming protocols
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong understanding of data/metrics that need to be tracked and investigated to understand success and performance in developer/user acquisition and engagement
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Superb spoken and written English
This is a great time to join Oasis Foundation.
Location: The role can be based anywhere with flexible and remote work options. There is a preference for candidates who can work to CEST time zone.
Please note: This is a full-time role that will be paid in USDT OR USDC cryptocurrency.