January 25, 2023
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Design & User Experience to join our team. You will help with our product design-related efforts, including user research, prototyping, testing, and iterating on appealing and consistent UX for our products.
You will also have the opportunity to translate the Nansen product's UI/UX in line with our brand into digital assets, motion, and an engaging experience for community interaction. In addition, you will work closely with our Engineering FrontEnd and Marketing dept.
This is a full-time remote position.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on the frontend of our core product.
- Collaborating with the core team to conceptualise, refine and implement thoughtful interfaces and user experiences
- Management of the current design team
- Working with Product and Engineering to ship designs in time and ensure iterations and features go live with high-quality visuals and experience
- Producing fast concept designs to ensure alignment across teams
- Taking the lead in developing and maintaining the Nansen Design System
- Identifying new product improvement opportunities
- Modifying and revising existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Proven 5+ years work experience as a Senior/Lead Product Designer
- Product orientation: you get things done in a small team and drive to release the best product possible
- Users first: you want to get users' qualitative feedback directly, and you can analyse user feedback quantitatively
- Thorough understanding of design systems and experience working with and applying them
- Experience with desktop-first responsive, pixel-perfect web design for different screen sizes (mobile, tablet, and desktop)