September 5, 2023
Our mission is to keep the world safe onchain.
We work with leading underwriters to help individuals and institutions protect themselves against onchain risks such as smart contract exploits, scams and governance attacks.
With over $6 billion lost to onchain exploits to date, we are assembling a world-class team of engineers, product and business leaders to deliver onchain safety at scale and drive wider adoption.
OpenCover is backed by leading investors including NFX, Alliance, Jump Crypto, Village Global, Orange DAO and the Base Ecosystem fund.
You’d be joining the OpenCover founding team with a focus on growing our retail and institutional user base in tandem with our CEO.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is passionate about finding creative ways to reach our target audience while being comfortable owning the execution of campaigns/experiments.
The position is full-time with a path to C-suite depending on your appetite.
- Lead the execution of growth actions in collaboration with internal/external contributors including social media campaigns, partnership marketing and product launches.
- Iterate on our B2B/B2C strategy and hone the associated growth flywheel.
- Understand our customers, potential customers and support product validation.
- Track growth KPIs and surface insights to the team.
- Be the first to know about the latest industry developments (e.g. CT, Discords).
- Explore new tools, workflows and communities to keep us on the bleeding edge.
- Take part in wider company efforts with whatever it takes to move the needle.
- 2+ years growing B2C/B2B products, ideally with direct experience in the blockchain space.
- Passion for learning (most of what we do has never been done before), highly organized.
- Extensive first-hand experience using onchain products.
- Excellent command of written English — a good sense of humor wouldn’t hurt either 😊
- Play a key role in the transition from online to onchain with a direct impact on company trajectory.
- Work with industry veterans with a passion for quality and shaping industry standards.
- Your choice of remote or hybrid work environment (core team in London UK), 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Starting salary of $50,000 – $100,000 per annum based on experience + equity.
- Yearly budget for home office setup, wellbeing and personal development.
Ready to apply?
Head to https://opencover.com/apply and get shortlisted in 5 minutes or less.