May 11, 2023
Who We Are:
E-Horizon is building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Global Internet Bond via delta-neutral positions on stETH to create the first crypto-native, yield bearing stablecoin: eUSD.
We believe creating a stablecoin which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important product in crypto today.
eUSD will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including money markets, undercollateralized credit accounts and an internal futures exchange.
Our core values focus on individuals with internal drive, curiosity, and determination. We allow you the freedom to work anywhere in the world.
We are looking for team members to join the core founding team with equity offered for all positions.
Who We are Looking For:
- An Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications within Defi.
- Individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a founding core team and drive a product from zero to one.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-ends for live blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide examples of prior work.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- You will be responsible for the Application Layer of the product build, from the front end UI to integration with the Ethereum Smart Contracts.
- This includes developing front ends for both the users interacting through Defi, as well as internal dashboards on risk positions for the protocol which will be open and available to users and exchanges.
- Working directly with custody and exchange providers to build information on the ongoing solvency and equity positions of internal accounts.
- Creative license to push the boundaries of Defi design.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development including smart contract back-end engineers and mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills
- Experience with managing a secure enterprise Github with version control.
- Expert knowledge of Web3 libraries and tools like, Ethers.JS, Hardhat, The Graph etc
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- You can write and speak fluent English.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in