December 15, 2022
Trader Joe is the leading decentralized exchange (DEX) on Avalanche. We offer a one-stop shop for users to trade, farm, lend, borrow and stake their tokens.Joepegs is an NFT marketplace for users to discover great art. We also offer bespoke minting and marketing services to help artists and communities launch their NFT projects.
How we work
- All roles are remote-only.
- We have no managers.
- Most roles have 1 meeting a week.
About the Role
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help us on our mission to build the best products in Web 3.0.
JOE frontend engineers are responsible for building features for our products.
Does this describe you?
- You obsess about UI and UX. You care deeply about both being pixel-perfect and delivering fast application experience.
- You have strong knowledge of React, Typescript, and have experience building web applications end to end.
- You like to build fast and get stuff done.
- Complete our take-home exercise (linked below) and send us a Github link to your submission, along with your CV to email@example.com.
Frontend Engineer: take-home exercise
Trader Joe XYZ
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in