December 6, 2022
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
We are excited to bring on an experienced and trustworthy Executive Assistant to support our three co-founders. In this role, you will manage email inboxes and calendars across our executive team.
There will be opportunities to plan and execute on event planning, assist our CEO in preparing for board meetings, and help with travel arrangements for various conferences and in-person events as needed.
Who you are:
- Take an active role in getting things done.
- Demonstrate a strong history of professional work, with 5+ years of relevant work experience supporting C-level executives
- Actively shape, not just respond to, the way information and organizations flow
- Have experience working with a late-stage technology startup or public technology company
- Your communication is clear, direct, and kind, and your listening and inquiry skills are sharp and exacting
- Expert at anticipating future needs
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
What you've done:
- Been the gatekeeper and calendar manager for C-suite executives
- Managed active and complex scheduling requests while prioritizing conflicting needs expeditiously and proactively
- Completed expense reports
- Handled large amounts of email, flagging for importance and coordinating calls and meetings where needed
- Composed and prepared correspondence (often highly confidential) on behalf of C-suite executives
- Arranged complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Coordinated and collaborated on projects and event planning, such as off-sites and employee retreats
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in