July 5, 2023
karpatkey is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager to join our team responsible for developing the future of on-chain asset management.
As an Engineering Manager, you will work closely with our development team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate with our tech team to identify and prioritize new features and improvements related to the design, development, and maintenance of blockchain-based solutions.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and best practices for our development team
- Provide regular status updates to the team and stakeholders.
- Work with the team to identify and make improvements in our processes and practices
- Support the team in increasing delivery proficiency by creating a learning environment
- Ensure the scalability, security, and reliability of our solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in blockchain and DeFi
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in Ethereum, Solidity, and other DeFi-related technologies
- Experience managing a team of developers and leading development projects
- Strong understanding of smart contracts and blockchain security best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Abide by our values
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment budget;
- Bonus award.