July 30, 2023
As the Director of Trading Architecture on the Architecture Team you will design and build software for our trading platform at Fidelity Digital Assets. This is a hands-on role where you will write code and set technical direction. You will be responsible for turning requirements into service designs and will engage with our Chief Architect and Head of Engineering to drive overall architecture of the Fidelity Digital Assets platform.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Strong background in designing and developing low latency trading systems
- Experience in building matching engine, OMS/EMS or exchange-connectivity platform
- Experience using kernel bypass e.g., Solarflare OpenOnLoad
- Extensive experience with modern C++ and Java using zero GC pattern
- Highly proficient in ultra-low latency design patterns and optimizing trading systems
- Hands on experience with low latency messaging products, such as Aeron, Solace and 29West
- Knowledge of WebSocket and FIX protocols
- Proficient in SQL and a working knowledge of relational and time series databases
- Experience with designing APIs, distributed systems, asynchronous workers and resilient messaging services
- An understanding of microservice architecture and cloud-based deployments
- Ability to build reliable software that can withstand unreliable environments
- Can provide leadership and mentorship across small, agile teams in a very collaborative environment where your ideas are welcome
- Solid analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- An interest in and experience with cryptocurrencies and a passion for keeping up to date in the space.
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading, and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fidelity Digital Assets embraces an entrepreneurial culture and startup mindset while serving as one of the most innovative business units within Fidelity Investments. Our global, diverse team of hundreds of forward-thinking professionals lead with agility and creativity to build solutions that bridge the gap between traditional institutional investors and their exposure to digital assets. The firm’s tenure and experience across multiple business lines present our employees with unprecedented access to knowledge, technology, and resources that help our team reshape the future of finance.
Within Fidelity Digital Assets, the Architecture Team is responsible for the technical vision across Fidelity Digital Assets. The team works with both technology and business teams to design secure, scalable, resilient cloud-based services while ensuring that user requirements are met.
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in