August 28, 2023
Kima is building a unique (patented) decentralized settlement layer, that connects other blockchains and financial reals together in a simple, compostable way.
Kima is looking for an experienced, senior Cosmos developer to build and lead the Kima R&D team.
- A senior Cosmos developer with 2-3 years of experience in developing actual Cosmos blockchain infrastructure (not just smart contracts).
- Deployed a Cosmos mainnet, and delivered production-ready code.
- Recruited, tested, and vetted developers in the past.
- Managed a team of at least 3 individuals.
- Comfortable with remote workers.
- Thriving in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technologies and concepts.
- Understanding of basic DeFi primitives.
- Knowledge and experience of Golang.
- Work with open source code (github etc.).
- Worked with cloud infrastructure providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience in code reviews, pair programming, setting development tasks; scopes, and on-time delivery.
- Ability to read whitepapers.