June 1, 2023
Who we are
We are a team of 80+ creative minds from 30+ different countries, united by a mission to create the world’s most accessible blockchain - Lisk.
We want you to join us searching for greatness at the edge of what is technologically possible today and help us create a brighter tomorrow for our planet - with blockchain.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build a rocket while flying. Are you up for an adventure?
How you make a difference
You will play a crucial role in configuring and orchestrating the entire development infrastructure of the Lisk project, from design, implementation to regular maintenance:
- Maintain Servers & Network connectivity.
- Use and improve monitoring systems
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate CI/CD pipelines into the software development lifecycle
- Manage infrastructure, ensuring scalability, availability, and security
- Ensure compliance with industry-standard security practices and regulations
The stack you will be using may include:
- Monitoring systems: Grafana, Nagios/Check_MK, Prometheus
- Web servers and reverse proxies: Apache, Nginx or HAProxy, Git, GitHub
- Orchestration systems: Ansible or Terraform
- Languages: Bash or Python
The magic you bring
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or system administration
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux, ideally Ubuntu LTS
- Understanding of networking and distributed applications
- Experience with configuration management and
- Understanding of CI, and the ability to work with Jenkins
We believe that blockchain technology has the power to change the world, but we need exceptional souls with diverse backgrounds to make it happen. Don’t let a list of criteria hold you back from applying - we want to hear your story!
We got you covered
Working remotely is more than just a benefit or a perk. We believe in the power of remote work to unleash creativity and passion.
Join our team and pursue your passions on your own terms, while we provide you with L&D budgets, personal development plans and team retreats to fuel your blockchain curiosity.
Want to move closer to Lightcurve HQ and make Berlin your home? No problem!
We’ll help you get started with a relocation package, plus access to our office in vibrant Kreuzberg, public transport budget, German language classes, and gym memberships to stay fit and healthy.