August 31, 2023
If you’ve ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
You’ll be immediately challenged to take ownership of key areas within the HR department and drive key organizational metrics. You will help provide structure to meet business goals by effectively managing the employee’s lifecycle, voicing the employee’s needs and resolving their problems, and providing kindness and understanding when needed while showing strong ethics.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network.
At Cere, we’re not just hiring for roles; we’re seeking a specific blend of qualities.
We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We’re drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; bookkeeping, disciplinary matters.
- Seek to improve the company process by collaborating with department heads; work with the marketing team to keep the onboarding process up to date, etc.
- Drive and support the continuous performance management process across the organization: performance reviews, 1 on 1’s, feedback loops, engagement & satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Handle disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Support the HR department’s knowledge base, dashboards and funnels that serve as a source of truth to the new hires and the rest of the company; analyze data and identify areas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar generalist role focusing on HR, team coordination and process improvement.
- Experience in accounting and managing token-related operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Basic knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations (Europe).
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s management systems (Lever, Notion).
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, and Berlin. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet we travel to meet in person at least every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.