August 28, 2023
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications.
Watch a short summary.
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places.
- Join the “Gelato Legendary Member Club” and work directly with the founders.
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond.
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network’s token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO.
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- World class Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
- Design and build scalable APIs and backend components that interact with multiple blockchains to execute tens of thousands of transactions daily.
- Develop, test and deploy smart contracts across a variety of EVM blockchains and integrate them into backend components.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs, translate requirements into specifications, and create tailored solutions within our product lines.
- Deploy applications within our established DevOps framework, taking responsibility for the full application lifecycle.
- Proactively think about attack vectors, possible failures, and disaster scenarios, model them, and develop fixes.
- Implement resilient distributed systems to ensure extremely high reliability across diverse blockchain environments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Node.js/TypeScript.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with highly scalable Web API engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining scalable microservices systems.
- Demonstrated experience with high throughput Database systems.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed systems and/or container orchestration.
- Experience with Web3 libraries and backend development (e.g., ethers.js, viem).
- Experience with Solidity.
- Strong interest in the Web3/crypto industry.
- Hands-on experience using crypto applications (e.g., Uniswap, Aave).
- Ability to work with high autonomy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with frontend frameworks (e.g., React, Vue).
- Knowledge about the inner workings of the EVM.
- Experience with P2P systems and libraries (e.g., libp2p).
- Experience with building multichain dapps.
- Knowledge about Ethereum client & mining software.
Technologies we utilize:
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world