February 16, 2023
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for an Associate to join a growing Strategy & Operations team. This team will be an extension of our leadership team, acting as a “SWAT” unit for special projects and, broadly speaking, the things that need to be done to help us scale into our next phase of growth; this role will be one of the first hires on that team. It will be cross-functional and cross-departmental touching every part of the business (from Marketing & HR to specific lines of business).
The Associate will join an initial team composed of a Lead and a Director. This is a role for someone who is excited to help scale one of the premier companies in crypto, peek under the hood, and make an immediate impact on the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the leadership team
- Support overarching strategic analysis and operational initiatives across the Ava Labs organization
- Analyze data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations
- Keep a constant pulse on Web 3 news & identify strategic opportunities re: branding, products, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, or technical field
- 1-3+ years of work experience spanning startups, consulting, banking, or in an entrepreneurial role
- Proven ability to execute independently on work streams and generate insightful solutions
- Familiarity with various analytical tools & languages like Excel, R, SQL, etc.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- High IQ/EQ
- Excitement for Web3 and familiarity with crypto (either personal or professional)
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in