December 6, 2022
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the Role
As part of both Nansen’s Ecosystem Growth Team, you will help shape our company’s growth trajectory by building relationships with blockchains, crypto projects, and other web3 companies, and turning them into successful Nansen users.
You are crypto-native, used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into investment decisions and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Develop commercial and strategic relations with crypto-native enterprises: You’ll find and work closely with blockchains, crypto projects, and other web3 companies to turn them into long-term Nansen users
- You'll develop and manage a named account list and be responsible for the full user lifecycle cycle from prospecting to signing, including all commercial negotiations, and then helping make them successful on Nansen
- Engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, and clearly articulate Nansen’s value proposition
- Collaborate with ecosystem, product, marketing, and engineering teams to help onboard our users, and provide informed recommendations into Nansen’s product roadmap that enhance the user experience
- You’ll shape Nansen’s trajectory – as an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
What You Need
- Crypto-native: Pre-existing knowledge about the crypto market in general, blockchains technologies and Web3 concepts
- Minimum 2 years of sales or equivalent experience in finding, prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing deals
- Great program and partner management skills
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to discuss Nansen’s value proposition with potential users and decision makers
- Experience with outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Consultative sales approach and comfortable leveraging analytical & quantitative skills
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary sense of ownership and a builder mindset
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with data
- Experience working in the cryptocurrency space
This job is no longer available
See more jobs in